Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Can't Believe Its Already 2 Years

Serving on a full - time mission as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter - Day Saints is one of the goal that I set for myself when I was in my primary years. Now that I am on my mission, I felt really blessed to represent the Lord Jesus Christ and our Heavenly Father and to help them build up their kingdom here on the earth. When I look back of what I have done in the mission, at first I thought that 2 years being in the mission is a very long time but I realized that its just a short moment of my life and time flies so fast in the mission. It has been a great learning experienced for me being here in the mission and be able to spend the 2 years of my life here in Sydney Australia and to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone. 





- The Harbour North Zone Missionaries.
















- with Elder Ambas and Elder Samin.














- with Sister Pomate, Sister Bou-in and Elder Despain.









- with Sister Lui.






- with Elder Sloan my trainee in the mission.












- with Elder Kaufusi.

















- with Elder Dean.








 




- with Sister Luo and Sister Torres.














- with Sister Yu.











- with Elder Toa'ala, Sister Lui,
Sister Smith and Sister Piutau.






When I first started my mission, I had those weaknesses that I thought that it's hard to overcome like English as my mission language, talking with everyone, home sickness and etc. When the time that I read the scriptures especially the Book of Mormon, the scriptures did really gives me an answer on how I could overcome my weaknesses in the mission. In the Book of Mormon in Ether 12:27 which says; " And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness, I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. This scripture really helps me a lot throughout my mission. One thing that I learn is that we need to rely on the Lord always and pray for the guidance in everything that we do everyday. Those weaknesses that I have in the mission did make me strong and something that I learn also is that we progress and grow the most when we are willing to ask for help through prayer and being able to put our trust in the Lord.





- with the missionaries that I used to serve in the mission.












- with Sister Kaakau.
















- This is my last planner in the mission. It feels that someone is trunky! Lol!











- this is me with Elder Lamipeti.
















- A photo with the Sydney Opera House.









- at the Luna Park at Milsons Point.





- with Elder Lelenoa.

















- with the other Filipino missionaries in the mission.







- with my new companion who is Elder Galarion
and he is also from the Philippines
(my 2nd trainee in the mission).



- with Elder Daplin (Greenie)






My mission in the Australia Sydney North Mission had played a great part in my life and something that I could say that this is the best 2 years of my life. Serving on my mission really helps me to know of “WHO I AM” and “WHAT IS MY PUPROSE  IN LIFE” and it also gives me an answers to those questions that I have in the past. The experiences that I have in the mission help me to build a strong testimony of the Lord’s work and His restored church today. One of the experienced that have caused me to change comes when the time that I first started my mission. At first, I thought that being a missionary is only about getting to know people and teaching investigators and then that’s it but there’s more than what I did expect of it. My trainer taught me how to see people’s potential as sons and daughters of our Heavenly Father and that every one of us is important in the kingdom of our Father in Heaven. He also taught me to increase my love to other people and by treating them as a part of my family and knowing that I’m far away with my family right now. He taught me to focus myself with other people instead of just thinking about my family and friends at home.

- this is me with the black suit.






- Elder Galarion at the Milsons Point Wharf.














- I saw a dead starfish at the bench.





















- hot pot ( Ramen ).















- with Elder Galarion at the 
Milsons Point and with the 
Sydney Opera House.






One of the members of one of the area where I served said to me; “You will find more greater love as you focus yourself to other people”. As I listen to the words that he said to me, it really stuck into my mind and it’s really a good advice for me to develop more Christlike attributes. Even Jesus Christ as what He said in Matthew 20:28 “ Even as the Son of Man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life as ransom for many”. Throughout my mission, I found myself more focus with other people and the people that we are teaching especially on helping them to resolve their own problems and concerns about the gospel of Jesus Christ.  One thing that I noticed to myself also is that my prayers everyday goes on praying  for other people and our investigators. Increasing love to other people is one of the aspects that I have been working throughout my mission and I think that I’m getting better with it every day. I have seen greater happiness in my life as I focus myself with other people. My love to the Savior Jesus Christ and our Father in Heaven have grown a lot and being strengthened every day because of the love that I have to other people and seeing them as part of my family. As I see myself right now as a representative of the Lord Jesus Christ, I realized that I could also love other people as what Jesus Christ showed to us. Love is the essence of accepting someone regardless of who they are.



















- The Sydney Opera House.





- at the Balmoral beach with Elder Galarion.
















































- bush walk with Elder Galarion, Elder Brown and Elder Arima.






























I am so grateful to our Father in Heaven and to our Lord Jesus Christ for this great privilege that I have to represent them here in the Australia Sydney North Mission and be able to help them to build their kingdom here on the earth. Serving on a full-time mission really helps me to know that God has given me some things that I needed to learn in my life that will also help me to become a better person.






- A panda talking to a kangaroo in Chinese. How does it work ?











-with the Bro and Sis. Tzanis from Penrith. They come along from Penrith to visit me before I go home.








-at the train with my friend Soyon, Elder Galarion, Elder Brown and my friend Jun.



























- A beautiful sunset at the Milsons Point Wharf.















- with Elder Galarion .





























- this is me with my ginger beer drink. Note: This is not a beer, it's just the name.






- Today is a special day because
our friend Jun got baptised today.






I am so forever grateful to our Father in Heaven for giving me this great opportunity to be part of this amazing and marvelous work here in the Australia Sydney North Mission ( Awesome Sanctified Noble Messengers of the Truth). I am convince that this work is one the hardest yet worth working for it. The happiness that we get as missionaries does not come from a thing or a place but from each soul ( Heavenly Father’s sons and daughters) who enters into the waters of baptism and continue to live the gospel of Jesus Christ for the rest of their lives. You and I, are chosen servants of the Lord Jesus Christ, no matter who we are: full-time missionaries, active members, less-active, member- missionary … we are all called of God. As what President David O. McKay said; “Every member a missionary! True Christianity is love in action. There is no better way to manifest our love for God than to show an unselfish love for your fellow men. This is the Spirit of missionary work.

- Pday with Elder Galarion
Elder Brown and Elder Gamboa.






- at the skating ring with my companion.







 




- I just realized that it's not easy to ice skate.










- This is our p-day together with the Greenwich District Missionaries.













- with Elder Sorn.















- with Elder Sloan, Sister Nonu, Sister Hosea, Elder Galarion and Elder Toa'ala.











- A nice view with the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.







-with Elder Galarion.



- I got attracted to this plant
so I took photo with it.
 




- Just at the bus with the other member and missionaries in our area.











- on the way to home after our Family Home Evening together at the Ryde Chapel.












I just wanna take this great opportunity that I have to say ‘’THANK YOU SO MUCH” and that  “I LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS”. Thank you so much for all the love and care that you had for me and fro making my mission the best 2 years in my life. Thank you for reaching out your love to me and for treating me as a part of your family. That is why I truly believe that “Families Can Be Together Forever”. I am forever grateful for the great privilege that I have to serve our Heavenly Father and to represent the Lord Jesus Christ and be able to help them to build up their kingdom here on the earth. I will never forget you all cause all of you had played a great part of my life here in my mission. I will always cherish those good times that I have in the mission and especially being with those people and family that I loved. I am forever grateful to have an eternal bond together with you all, I hope that you will still remember me when we see each other again someday.






- this is my last Temple P-day at Sydney Australia.












- with Elder Galarion.




















- with Elder Galarion, Sister Prabang, Sister Sun, Elder Lamipeti, Elder Muh, Sister Shen and Sister Tian.

























- at the Mission Office with 
Elder Tematafaarere and Elder Petersen.





I just want bear you all my testimony that I know that God is our Loving Heavenly Father and that He love and care for us all this time. I know that God the Father and Jesus Christ loves us and that they both lives. I know that the Atonement of Jesus Christ is real and that it can really bless our lives as apply in into our lives. I know that Prophet Joseph Smith is and was called of God to be His prophet to restore the gospel and the priesthood to the earth. I know that the Book of Mormon is a word of God and the most correct of any book in the earth and that a man would  get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Lord's kingdom once again established here on the earth. In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that your post is really interesting. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot! and if you need Roof Painting Sydney then contact us!

    ReplyDelete