- A nice beautiful new moon this time.
- with Sister Torres from Philippines. We are on the same stake in the Philippines.
- Sister Kale and Sister Pak.
- with Sister Salvador from the Philippines also.
- with Elder Neilsen from Utah. He is my 2nd companion in the mission.
Elder Laurenson, Elder Cecilio and Elder Sloan.
- with Sis. Froeming, Sis. Hosea,
Sister Pak and Sis. Kale
My core experienced with God this week comes with working with our newly called Ward Mission Leader. Last Sunday which is the 31st of May, when our Bishopric called Bro. Naufahu to be our ward mission leader and it's been 5 months for now waiting for someone to be called as our ward mission leader. I am so glad that time when I know that he is our ward mission leader and I know that we can do great things in the ward with him as we work together in unity with the ward members. When I meet him last Sunday, he told me that we need to have MCM every week starting this week to discuss something about the ward and out investigators. He also tole me some of the plans that he had for us and for the ward which is really great.
-YES! I got my package from my bestfriend.
- See you after 6 months part!
- at the Doonside Train Station with Elder Cruz from the Philippines.
- just waiting for the train on the way home and to end out trade-off that night.
- I got heaps of Filipino stuffs from my package which is really cool!
- I got a red G-shock watch
from my bestfriend.
Last Thursday the 4th of June, we had our first Missionary Coordination Meeting with him at his house and we also prepare for that day to discuss our work in the ward and also with our progress record. We started our meeting with a prayer and then he give the scriptural thought for us which is really great because it did really make sense to us. He then told us with some of his plan and one of it is that every member of the Ward Council in our ward needs to work on with one of their non-member friends or a less-active in the ward which is really a great idea. It would probably help the ward members to do missionary work on their own and with our help full-time missionaries. We also discussed of doing a rescue visit every Saturday with the ward missionaries in our ward and one of the plan also of our ward mission leader is to ask our Bishopric to call more ward missionaries in the ward. It is really great to call more ward missionaries in our ward and in order for us also missionaries to have more fellowship with our investigators and less-actives in the ward. The MCM that we had with our mission leader really helps me to focus myself on the work of the lord and be able to work well with our ward mission leader .
- At the Chinese Park at Doonside.
- Chang Lai Garden.
- with Elder Cruz at the Chinese Garden.
This week that we had with my companion is such a wonderful week with heaps of miracles that we found this week. I am bless in every thing that I do as missionary because of the members in our ward who are praying and fasting for us everyday. We had seen the hand of the Lord helping us everyday as we talk with everyone and as we work with the ward members. My best practice as "Teaching as Jesus Taught" is that we need to always show gratitude for all the blessings that we had and also with the miracles that we had seen in the mission. I am so grateful for all the members in our ward for the prayer and fasting that they had done for us missionaries. I know that we will found a great result this next month with that prayer and fasting that they had done for us.
- The Sydney Australia Temple.
- this is me with my companion Elder Sloan.
-Elder Cecilio from the Philippines.
- The Sister missionaries of the Hebersham Zone.
- Sister Piutau, Sister Oeti, Sister Vaiho and Sister Nonu.
- with Sister Kale, Sister Pak and Elder Sloan.
- with Elder Lelenoa, Sister Kale and Elder Kaufusi.
- The Elders of the Hebersham Zone.
- this is me with my wonderful mission mom,
One thing that I will change in my life or in my ministry as a result of Elder Pearson’s zone conference is about the never, never, never rule. This is something that I find helpful in my mission by always remembering the never, never, never rule of Sister Pearson. My companion and I had been trying to always remember this rule in our proselyting and be able to use it in a good way. We had been asking for referral from everyone that we meet including non-members or people that we don't know even. This one would probably help me a lot and my companion to work more with the members, less-actives, part-member families and investigators that we had.