Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A Journey to Penrith Zone

          The last day and night that I have here in Dural Ward is kind of so sad for me and with my companion. I'm gonna missed my companion so much because of the things that he taught me and one of it is to always be happy all the time. We took some photos in our flat for the last night that we have because Elder White and I Elder Cecilio will be sleeping at their flat because it's more accessible to the Normanhurst Chapel for the transfer meeting.


-this is me with Elder Simeavao ( Samoa )

- my last night at Dural flat.

- with Elder White, Elder Nalawas
Elder Musters, Elder Simeavao and Elder King.



- with Elder Nalawas ( Vanuatu )



        Elder White and me Elder Cecilio had became good friends for the 7 months that we have together serving in the same district and zone. We've been companion also for a day through trade-offs and its been a great time for me serving with him


-this is me with Elder White ( New Zealand ).

- with Elder White at the mission office.



               On that day morning before going to the transfer meeting, Elder White and I decided to go Westfield to take some photos of the beautiful fountain that the mall have for the last time that we have in this area.



           The time has come for me, I got transferred back to Penrith Zone which is my first zone in the mission. I'm serving right now in Penrith Ward. I'm so excited to meet all the members in the ward and to work in this area. My new companion right now is Elder Gibb from Utah, USA and he is my 5th companion in the mission.



               I'm looking forward to work in this area with him and this transfer that we have will be fun and an exciting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment