- this is me with the Penrith Zone Missionaries.
- this is me with Sis. Sindorff, Sis. Turina, Sis. Lagalaga, Elder Nikua, Elder Moore, me Elder Cecilio, Sis. Brown, Elder Chin Ah You and Elder Clemente.
- this is Elder Lonitenisi from Tonga.
- this is me with Sister Brown
and Elder Chin Ah You.
- this is me with Sister Lagalaga,
Sister Brown and Elder Chin Ah You.
Being in the temple really makes me happy because it helps to remember those blessings that I received from our Heavenly Father . The temple has blessed me with many things especially when it comes about my family. I know that our families can be together forever and this is something that I know is true. The family that we have bring happiness in our lives. Even though that I'm too far away from my family right now but it doesn't bother me anymore. I am here in the mission to help other families to be together forever and help them experienced those blessings that I got with the temple.
- Elder Cecilio at the Sydney Australia Temple.
- this is Sister Lagalaga and Sister Brown from Samoa.
- this is me with my companion at the temple.
- this is Sister Lagalaga.
- this is Sister Brown, Elder Chin Ah You, and Sister Lagalaga.
- at the front of the Sydney Australia Temple.
- with Sister Brown, Elder Chin Ah You, Elder Cecilio, and Sister Lagalaga.
- with my companion Elder George from Hamilton, New Zealand, Elder Chin Ah You from Tahiti and Elder Cecilio from Philippines.
- selfie photo with them! SMILE!!
Our session at the temple was really great and I did really enjoyed it because I feel the peace and joy in my life. This is something that I wanna really have in my life especially when I am able to feel the influenced of the Holy Ghost in my life. I wanna come back again to the temple someday in my mission and I wanna feel the same thing as what I felt when I am in the temple. We then went back to our area and catch the train again with the other missionaries in our area. We decided to go the Penrith Westfield Plaza and have lunch out there with the other missionaries in our area . We got to our area by 2 p.m and I'm really hungry that time also. We had the best food in here and this is something that I love and with the other missionaries which is KFC.
- lunch time !
Kentucky Fried Chicken ...
- we got a Zinger Box and I also got a
wicked wings which is really good mate!
- with Sister Lagalaga, Elder Cecilio, Elder George,
Elder Clemente, Sister Brown and
Elder Chin Ah You.
Something that we had this week also is District Training Meeting which is every Wednesday. We did our DTM at the Minchinbury Chapel and we had 12 missionaries in our district which consists of 4 Sisters and 8 Elders. We did a lot of role plays today and it's really good because it does really help us with our investigators. We did street contacting in our role plays and its really a good thing because it's the best way that we have to find more people to teach. After our DTM , our district decided to have a district lunch at the 8.50 dollar rump steak which is just near to the chapel. When I first got here in the mission, I used to eat a lot in this place with my companion and enjoyed the food that they serve for us.
- this is me with my companion
Elder Georgeinside our car with
Elder Clemente and Elder Chin Ah You,
- the Claremont Meadows District .. some of the missionaries in our district are not here yet!
- this is me with Sister Brown, Sister Lagalaga, Elder Clemente, Sister Turina, Elder Chin Ah You, Sister Sindorff and my companion at the back.
- Valiant missionaries of the Penrith Zone!
- It's lunch time!
$8.50 Rump Steak .
- that's how you point it!
- Elder Clemente and
- it's cooking time .
cooking our own steak!
- This food is for someone who is very hungry!
- District photo while eating our lunch.
- Elder Chin Ah You and Sister Brown.
And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God"(Mosiah 2:17).
One of the great opportunity that we have as a missionaries with finding people is the opportunity to serve other people. When we give loving service to others, we are serving God. As we strive to serve others, look to the Savior as your example. Even though Jesus Christ, He came to the earth as the Son of God, He humbly served all those around Him. He declared," I am among you as he that serveth ( Luke 22:23).
Something that we did this week also is a zone service at Leura which is really cool. It's a whole day service that we had up there and it's an hour travel by train that we have from our area. We all meet up at the Penrith Train Station and then we did go to together at the Leura. This is my 2nd time doing this kind of service at Leura and I'm so excited for it. When we get out from the train, it was really cold out there and none of us did bring our jackets but it was still all good.
- at the Penrith Train Station.
- at Leura with the Richmond and Emu Plains Sisters.
- with Sister Agaava-Faanoi, Sister Leauanae, Sister Pomate from and Sister Metta from Papau New Guinea.
- selfie photo and here is my companion
Elder George from NZ.
- Sister Metta, Sister Agaava-Faanoi and Sister Pomate.
- this is me at the front of the
Greystanes Disability Sevices.
We did a lot of cleaning today and it's really hectic. We clean the front and the backyard of the of the house and its a lot of work to do especially with cutting the trees. We use the rake for the leaves in the front and some of them did cut the trees at the backyard. We also trim the trees at the front and back ya and it's really good when you see that it looks nice.
- Sister Lagalaga and Elder Clemente.
- trimming the trees at the back yard.
- this is Elder George and Elder Clemente.
- this is Sister Metta trimming the
trees at the front.
- look who's trimming the trees also ...
Elder Cecilio .
- I'm not that comfortable this time cutting these trees with this ladder.
- it's a long way to cut it and the
ladder don't seems to be safe at all.
- they're taking photos while I'm at the top of the ladder cutting down the trees.
- Sister Brown from Samoa.
- Sister Metta and Elder Chin Ah You cleaning at the back yard.
All of us in our zone did leave our flat so early because we need to catch the train so we don't even eat our breakfast. But glad to say that they also give us some morning tea/ snacks which is really great though. We also had heaps of pizza and garlic bread for lunch which is really good... work hard , eat hard !!!
- Our morning tea/ snack at the veranda.
You want some milo! ..
- Elder Chin Ah You and Elder George.
- This is Sister Leauanae, Sister Sindorff and Elder Chin Ah You with his milo.
- lunch time!
we got heaps of pizza for our lunch.
- Elder Lowry and Elder Moore.
- this is Sister Sindorff, Sister Turina,
Sister Metta and Elder Chin Ah You.
- Sister Lagalaga, Sister Brown Elder Chin Ah You,
then Sister Metta pointing Elder Clemente.
- Sister Lagalaga , Elder Cecilio,
Sister Brown and Elder Chin Ah You.
- Sister Agaava-Faanoi and Sister Pomate from Samoa.
- They got an apple tree at the back.
-Elder Leota from America Samoa,
Elder Nikua from Tonga
and Sister Lagalaga from Samoa.
Our service with them finished by 3 p.m. something and then we went to the Leura train station to catch the train back to our own area. It took us a whole day to do the service and its really nice when you saw someone being help by other people. As representative of the Lord Jesus Christ, we are not just here as missionaries to teach people about the gospel of Jesus Christ but to give service to other people.
-Elder Chin Ah You.
- this is me Elder Cecilio at the Leura, Blue Mountains.
- group picture!
- Sister Brown, Sister Lagalaga
and Sister Turina.
- just taking photos at the tree with Sister Leauanae and Sister Metta
- just sitting at the tree.
- another group picture with them while at the tree.
- I told them to do a wacky face
but my companion just smile in the photo ..
It's been a great day that time for us to do a zone service at Leura and we did really enjoyed it. The unity in the zone was really there and the willingness to serve other people is such a great opportunity. One of the promised blessings that I love with giving service is in Mosiah 2:21 which