Wednesday, May 20, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

" Now they never had fought, yet they did not fear death; and they did think more upon the liberty‍ of their fathers‍ than they did upon their lives; yea, they had been taught by their mothers, that if they did not doubt, God would deliver them " ( Alma 56:47 ).  

         This week has been great for me and with my companion even though it is getting cold right now because of the winter. We had been visiting our investigators, less-actives and members this week and to invite them for the ward activity that we had last Saturday for the Mother's Day Activity.




- Happy Mother's      Day!











- Happy Mother's Day to my mom and to my companion's mom.





- this is Bro. Taufa and To'o .






 




- with Bro. Tame and To'o.



- these are all the food that we had with our Ward Activity.













- this is me with the Cruz Family. One of the Filipino family in our ward.











- this is me with Sis. Matautia and her mom.








-  this is my companion with Bro. Taufa, To'o and with Bro. Belford.









- The Doonside Ward Mother's.
















- this is me with my companion Elder T.





- this is me with 
Blade Nuku.





- this is with Sis. College, Elder T.,
Sis. Angie, Bro. Belford and then the other lady.








-with the Cruz Family from the Philippines.



- this is my companion Elder T. with Bro. Taufa and Bro. Riwai.

No comments:

Post a Comment