- this is me and Elder Kaufusi
- with Sister Metta
from Papua New Guinea.
- with Sister Going from New Zealand and Sister Metta from PNG.
This week is such a great blessing for me and my companion and with heaps of miracles that we had seen this week with those members who are praying and fasting for us. We introduced the 40 Day Fast Program to the Doonside Ward and all the members ad less-actives were all excited to do it. This week is the starting date of our 40 Day Fast and we've been blessed us missionaries to see how the Spirit works on us and with the help of those members who are praying and fasting for our success everyday in the mission field. This week also seems to be busy with us because of the set appointments that we had with our investigators and less-actives in our ward and area. We are also blesses this week with members who wants to go out with us and helping us with fellowshipping our investigators. At the end of the day, the member who went out with us express their feeling on us that they felt the Spirit and that they felt happy with sharing the gospel to others.
-This is Elder Lelenoa and Elder Kaufusi.
- this is me with Sister Piutau and Elder Mauigoa.
- The Hebersham Zone Missionaries
with 22 Full-time missionaries.
- caught in action!
Sister missionaries taking selfie... Sisters Metta and Piutau.
- with Elder Kaufusi.
- with Sister Pak from Korea, my companion and Sister Kale from Tonga.
- with Elder Kaufusi, Elder Ialulu, Elder Tematafaarere,
Elder Tangulu, Sister Metta, Sister Nonu,
Sister Piutau, Sister Kale and Elder Nathan.
- this is me with my companion right now.
- with my companion and Sister Sopo.
My core experienced with God this week comes with working with one of our investigators whom we found through a members help and working with one of our member who went out with us this week. We had a busy day last Thursday because of the set appointments that we had with our investigators and less-actives in our area. We call one our member in our ward to go out with us on that day and gladly he told us 'YES'. We meet up with one of our investigator in the Doonside Train Station and we then walk through the park with our investigator and our member for our lesson. We were able to get to know our investigator well and we also introduced her to Bro. Bill that time who is our member present. It seems that they are similar with their career and what it makes more easier to connect with each other. We then used the how to begin teaching with her and the member present that we had also help us. We also teach her the Restoration and about the Book of Mormon and the member that we had testified of the things that we had taught with her and he also bore his own personal testimony of the Book of Mormon. Our investigator also asked some questions on us and we were able to answer her questions on us. The member present that we had did really help us in teaching and knowing that the Spirit was also there helping us with our investigator. We then give her a pamphlet and a copy of the Book Mormon in her own language so that it would be easy for her to understand it.
- this is me with Elder Lelenoa, Elder
Nathan, Elder Tematafaarere and
- with Elder Lelenoa
- with Elder Nathan from Perth and
Elder Tangulu from Tonga.
- with Sister Kale from Tonga and Elder Stockman from Brisbane.
- with Sister Pak from Korea and Sister Kale from Tonga.
- This is me with President Howes
and Sister Howes.
- just taking photo with this nice picture of Jesus Christ at the Hebersham Chapel.
- It's a nice cold day that afternoon with a nice tree at the back.
- Okay! Keep Calm and
Date a MORMON!
At the end of our lesson, we invited her to say the prayer for us and at first she feels hesitated to pray but something that we do is that we help her to understand that prayer is a way to communicate with our Father in Heaven. Then the member present that we had bore his testimony about prayer and we then invited her again to pray with us and she then said ' Yes'. She said the prayer with us and it was really great how she prayed sincerely to our Father in Heaven. We then set up an appointment with her again and then on the following day, we received a message from her telling us that she invited 2 of her friends who are Chinese and Spanish to also learn from us as what she's been doing this time also. It was really great how the Spirit work and she even invited 2 of her friends to learn about the gospel of Jesus Christ. Something that we will do is that were gonna used more of our members in the ward especially with working with our investigators.
- at the Missionary Fireside at the Hebersham Chapel.
- with Elder Tematafaarere, Elder Tetauira,
Elder Tangulu and Sister Aldan.
- with Elder T. , Elder Ialulu from Vanuatu, Elder Tetauira and Elder Kaufusi.
- with Elder Tetauira from Tahiti.
- with Elder Kaufusi and Sister Piutau from New Zealand.
- just taking photos at the lift with Elder T. , Elder Nathan
and Elder Kaufusi.
- The set apart of Elder Scanlan.
He will be serving as a missionary
of the Philippines Naga Mission.
" Member - missionary work is the best way to find people to teach and to invite others to come unto Christ. We must understand how a member must feel to succeed in participating in the conversion experience. The better we understand how investigators, missionaries, and members feel when they receive the witness of the Spirit, the better you will understand your own role as a missionary ( PMG p. 92 ).