Sunday, September 21, 2014

Transfer Week

                     I got a call from my zone leaders last Saturday through Elder White saying that I need to pack my things up and it means that I'm getting transferred this time and I don't know where. It is so sad for me to leave  Dural area cause I've been here for likely 7 months and I do really love this area. The Lord has something to do with me in my new area and with my new companion.

                     The day after transfer calls is Sunday and its our missionary fireside at the Baulkham Hills Stake Center. Our zone was assigned to organized the missionary fireside this month and its about the Plan of Salvation. Our zone leaders created a new idea of organizing it and its gonna be a play this time with the Plan of Salvation which is God's plan for the happiness of all His children. I'm so happy that night that we could be as a zone for the last night that we have together. Many of us missionaries in Baulkham Hills Zone will be leaving the zone. Its been a wonderful time for me to serve here in Baulkham Hills Stake / Dural ward so I took some photos for it.

- The Baulkham Hills Zone missionaries with Elder and Sister Feil and one of the Assistant Elder Arona


- Elder Musters (Canada)
- Elder Lang ( USA)
- Elder Escabarte  (Philippines) 
- Elder Kamoto ( Hawaii)

 
- this is me Elder Cecilio with Elder Arona and with my companion Elder Nalawas.

 
- with Elder Feil one of the couple missionary in our mission.

 
- the Sister missionary in our play about the Plan of Salvation.

- this Elder Brown the pianist in our zone.

 
- some of the Sisters in our mission with Elder Feil.


 
- some of the Sisters in our mission with President Howes.

 
- Elders and Sisters in our zone .. the beast .

 
- this is me with Elder White carrying this couch.

 
-this is me Elder Cecilio with Elder Dean, Elder Brown, Elder Lowry, Elder Lang and Elder Escabarte.


             Our last night as a zone was so great and I'm gonna missed the Baulkham Hills Zone because of the wonderful zone leaders that we have and the amazing missionaries that I'm serving within the zone.

 
-with Elder Escabarte ( CDO - Philippines)

 
-with Elder Escabarte and with Elder White at the back.

 
-with Elder Piukala at the back.

 
-this is me with Elder Nalawas , Sister Finau and the other sister at the back and with Elder Simeavao.

 
-this is me again with Elder Nalawas and Sister Finau.

 
- some of the missionaries in our zone.

 
-with Sister Tarie, Sister Kaakau, Elder Musters, Elder Cecilio and Sister Faaimanifo.

 
-this is me with Elder Keefer.

 
- it's me again with Sister Lagalaga one of my intake in the New Zealand MTC.

 
- with Sister Faaimanifo, Sister Lagalaga and with my companion Elder Nalawas.


 
- this is me with Elder Marsh, Elder Kamoto and one of our zone leader Elder Turi.

 
-this is me with my Canadian friend
Elder Musters.

 
-one of my zone leader in Baulkham Hills Zone Elder Turi ( New Caledonia ).

              This is my last night here with the Baulkham Hills missionaries and it's really sad for me to leave this zone. I've been here in the zone for 7 months or 5 transfers and I did really love it here so much . I will really miss this area and the missionaries that I've serve with in the zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment