A member in Dural Ward ask us missionaries if we have been to the Koala Park in our area and we just said no and it cost a lot of money to be there also. The member just told us that he would love to bring us all there this week and then a member set a plan for all of us.
The weather this day seems to be odd because it rains a lot but still we decided to go to koala park that day.
- a koala in the eucalyptus tree and we find out that the life span of a koala is only 10 to 12 years.
- A peacock with its beautiful
- An Emu.
- An old man shearing the sheep.
- A koala is a nocturnal animal and they sleep for more than 18 to 20 hours per day.
- It's me Elder Cecilio with the Koala.
- Some of the sign board at the
- A fairy little blue penguins which is so cute.
- this is me at the koala clock which shows
the time on feeding the koala.
- a picture of two kangaroo.
- its a fact, that kangaroo do also read scriptures with us.
- having some fun feeding some kangaroos at the park.
-with Elder Nalawas trying to fight with this one kangaroo.
-this is me with this two kangaroo.
It's been a wonderful experienced for me to go to Koala Park and to see some of the animals here in Australia.