Last December 16, 2014, we had the privilege to go to the temple as a zone in Penrith which is so good. We wake up so early that day to catch the train to Carlingford where the temple is. When I got to the temple grounds, I did feel something good and it was a feeling of peace and joy in my life. I've been grateful for the blessings that the temple has given for me, my family and for the other people. I truly believe that family can be together forever that I could live with my family not only in this life but also in the life to come.
- The Sydney Australia Temple.
- Sister Brown and Sister Lagalaga from Samoa.
- this is me with my companion Elder George from New Zealand.
- Sister Allen from Australia and
Sister Turina from Tahiti.
- The Penrith Zone Sisters.
- this is me at the front of the temple.
- it's me again sitting at this stone.
In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a temple is a building dedicated to be a House of the Lord. They are considered by the Church members to be the most sacred structures on earth. I you wanna learn about the temple just go to this website: www.lds.org or if you have any question just go to mormon.org .