Thursday, December 25, 2014

Temple P-day

             As a missionary of the Australia Sydney North Mission, we had the privilege to go to the temple every transfer. It's really wonderful to see how God has created a wonderful plan for us to be with our families for eternity. I'm so glad that I serve on this mission where the temple is just near and be able to there like every month.







               Last December 16, 2014, we had the privilege to go to the temple as a zone in Penrith which is so good. We wake up so early that day to catch the train to Carlingford where the temple is. When I got to the temple grounds, I did feel something good and it was a feeling of peace and joy in my life. I've been grateful for the blessings that the temple has given for me, my family and for the other people. I truly believe that family can be together forever that I could live with my family not only in this life but also in the life to come.

- The Sydney Australia Temple.





- Sister Brown and Sister Lagalaga from Samoa.


- this is me with my companion Elder George from New Zealand.

                               - Sister Allen from Australia and 
                        Sister Turina from Tahiti.




- The Penrith Zone Sisters. 



- this is me at the front of the temple.
- it's me again sitting at this stone.

            In The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, a temple is a building dedicated to be a House of the Lord. They are considered by the Church members to be the most sacred structures on earth. I you wanna learn about the temple just go to this website: www.lds.org  or if you have any question just go to mormon.org .

No comments:

Post a Comment